Ohio State Youth Savings Good habits formed early are much more likely to last through adulthood.
Teaching your children a hands-on approach to saving can help lead to a lifetime of financial security.
The Ohio State Youth Savings account is free and easy to open. Competitive interest earnings further motivate children as they see their money grow. Give your kids the foundation for success.Apply Now
- • No monthly service fee or minimum balance*
- • Competitive interest on entire balance
- • Tiered interest structure; higher rates as balance increases
- • Limit of 6 pre-authorized debits per month**
- • Free online banking
- • Free eStatements available
- • $50 minimum deposit to open
- • Available up to age 21
*A monthly dormant fee of $8 will be charged if there is there is both no activity after one year and the balance is below $500.
**Federal Regulation D limits transfers on a savings account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfer to 6 per statement cycle. An excessive withdrawal fee of $5.00 is charged for any transaction over 6.
You might also be interested in: Gift Cards Credit Cards