Ohio State Savings The first step to financial security is a savings account.
As a partner in your financial health, we make it easy to get started and grow your savings, with only a $100 minimum balance to waive the low $2.50 monthly fee.
Ohio State Savings pays greater rates on larger balances, with a tiered structure other banks reserve for large investor accounts. Because we're committed to helping every member of our community.Apply Now
- • $100 minimum balance to waive $2.50 monthly service fee*
- • Competitive interest on entire balance
- • Tiered interest structure; higher rates as balance increases
- • Limit of 6 pre-authorized debits per month**
- • Free online banking
- • Free eStatements available
- • Can be used as overdraft protection
- • $100 minimum deposit to open
*A monthly dormant fee of $8 will be charged if there is there is both no activity after one year and the balance is below $500.
**Federal Regulation D limits transfers on a savings account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfer to 6 per statement cycle. An excessive withdrawal fee of $5.00 is charged for any transaction over 6.
You might also be interested in: Home Mortgage Loans Health Savings Account (HSA)