Ohio State Checking We may be biased, but the state of Ohio is a bit better than others.
Naturally then, the Ohio State Checking account should be better too. We're happy to oblige.
This free account has no minimum balance to avoid service charges or per-item fees. But keep a $2,500 balance to start earning competitive interest, with tiered rates that continue to rise.Apply Now
- • No monthly fee or minimum balance requirement*
- • Competitive interest on balances over $2,500
- • Tiered variable interest, higher rates for larger balances
- • Unlimited check writing
- • Free online banking and bill pay**
- • Free eStatements available
- • First order of checks free
- • Overdraft protection available
- • $50 minimum deposit to open
*A monthly dormant fee of $8 will be charged if there is there is both no activity after one year and the balance is below $500.
**A non-use fee of $5.95 per month is assessed if the bill pay feature is not used at least once during a month.
You might also be interested in: Home Mortgage Loans Health Savings Account (HSA)