Money Market Account (Business)
Earn more, do more. As a business mantra, it just makes sense. Businesses that maintain a $2,500 balance can capitalize on greater earning while actually increasing accessibility.
The Ohio State Bank Money Market Account retains anytime access to your funds. It even adds a free VisaŽ debit card to make transactions directly without transferring funds. Earn more, do more indeed.Apply Now
- • Competitive interest on entire balance
- • Greater rates than regular savings
- • Tiered interest structure; higher rates as balance increases
- • Instant access with free Visa debit card
- • $10 monthly service fee waived with $2,500 minimum balance*
- • Limit of 6 pre-authorized debits per month**
- • Free online banking
- • Free eStatements available
- • $2,500 minimum deposit to open
*A monthly dormant fee of $8 will be charged if there is there is both no activity after one year and the balance is below $500.
**Federal Regulation D limits transfers on a savings account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfer to 6 per statement cycle. An excessive withdrawal fee of $5.00 is charged for any transaction over 6.