Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) As much fun as The Little Brown Jug is, a retirement strategy it does not make.
The Ohio State Bank can help put you on the track to a guaranteed retirement savings plan.
We offer traditional IRAs that can retain FDIC insurance. We make it easy to get started, with a minimum $100 opening deposit and no setup fees. The sooner you start, the sooner you'll reach your goals.Apply Now
- • Tax-advantaged retirement savings
- • Greater earnings than savings account
- • No setup or maintenance fees
- • No income limits to open
- • Contributions are tax deductible on state and federal income tax*
- • Earnings are tax deferred until withdrawal (when usually in lower tax bracket)
- • Withdrawals can begin at age 59½
- • Early withdrawals subject to penalty**
- • Mandatory withdrawals at age 70½
- • $100 minimum deposit to open
*Consult with a tax advisor. Subject to some minimal conditions.
**Certain exceptions apply, such as healthcare, purchasing first home, etc.
You might also be interested in: Home Equity Loans & Lines of Credit Credit Cards