Health Savings Account (HSA) No one plans on getting sick or injured. But you can bank on it that you will. Literally.
You can set up a tax-advantaged health savings account to reap the benefits of pre-tax contributions and tax-free earnings.
Our HSA has no monthly fee and only takes a $10 deposit to open. Funds are saved for future medical costs and gain great tax advantages when used as such. Access is easy with a free debit card. Take control of your healthcare expenses today.Apply Now
- • No monthly service fee*
- • $10 minimum deposit to open
- • Contributions are tax free**
- • Interest grows tax free
- • $1,000 minimum balance to earn interest
- • Tiered rate structure; higher rates for larger balances
- • Withdrawals are tax free when used for qualified medical expenses***
- • HSA is owned by you, not employer
- • Easy access by check, Visa® debit card, online banking, teller
*A monthly dormant fee of $8 will be charged if there is there is both no activity after one year and the balance is below $500.
**If contributions are made after income was taxed, the amount deposited is tax deductible.
***Withdrawals for non-qualified medical expenses are subject to income tax and a 10% penalty. The 10% penalty is waived for persons 65 and over or who have become disabled.
Click for: Details FAQ