Certificates of Deposit (CDs) Guarantees are good. Guarantees of steady earnings are even better.
That's the beauty of CD investments. Enjoy fixed rates and FDIC insurance, eliminating risk altogether.
The Ohio State Bank offers a wide range of terms to make CDs available to everyone. You can even elect to have interest earnings paid to you throughout the term instead of waiting for maturity.* Get started today.Apply Now
- • Fixed rates for guaranteed returns
- • Greater earnings than savings accounts
- • Retain FDIC insurance
- • Terms from 1 month to 8 years
- • Penalty for early withdrawal of principal
- • Interest compounds daily, credited monthly
- • Options to collect interest monthly during term*
- •Transfer to your checking or savings account
- •Check mailed to you
- • $500 minimum deposit to open
- • Jumbo CDs available
Check out our current rates.
*A monthly dormant fee of $8 will be charged if there is there is both no activity after one year and the balance is below $500.
**If contributions are made after income was taxed, the amount deposited is tax deductible.
***Withdrawals for non-qualified medical expenses are subject to income tax and a 10% penalty. The 10% penalty is waived for persons 65 and over or who have become disabled.
You might also be interested in: Personal Loans Credit Cards